2021 features and 2022 roadmap25. January 2022
As 2022 ramps up, we wanted to celebrate the improvements we made to the Trisolute News Dashboard tool last year, and what we have on our agenda this year.
New features in 2021
- Google Discover tracking and comparison to all of Google’s news platforms
- Keyword Clusters for preplanning and organizing your topic strategy
- Updated filter menu for more granulated research
- Search by URL option
- New and better API plus the option to implement API filters
- Extensive Help Section updates including workflow ideas
- Tool available in 15 countries and counting
- Allow filtering by URL in KPI Dashboard – drilling down on your editorial ressorts
The roadmap for 2022
- Keyword Manager Redesign – Better interface, more customization.
- Different crawling intervals for keywords – periodic crawls for evergreen keywords or more for breaking news stories.
- Action View Redesign – Better layout and ease of use.
- Entity Extraction in Discover report – Better analytics for your SEO topic strategy on Google Discover.
If you have any suggestions for what YOU think should be in the tool, we’re all ears! Please reach out on social, via our website or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
And if you are not convinced yet, head over to our News Flashboard to take a glance at some of our extensive data.