Newsrooms across the globe are in a hiring frenzy for search engine optimization experts. Join a growing software as a service company focused on providing SEO solutions to the world’s largest, and most notable news publishers.
Trisolute Software Corp. is a growing software company passionate about establishing the News Dashboard, an award-winning SEO tool, to enable news publishers to gain insight into their visibility in Google News and the Google SERPs (search engine results pages), helping lead to a successful SEO strategy.
The SEO Manager will bring their extensive SEO expertise to the team and provide remote support for new and existing customers during their use of the News Dashboard.
We’re looking for a candidate who is excited to help educate publishers about our unique analytics tool, helping increase their Google visibility and readership in the process. Our customers include high-profile media partners in the Americas and Australia such as CNN, USA Today, The Washington Post, People.com, La Nacion, and the Australian Broadcasting Corporation.
Depends on experience
- Extensive knowledge of search engine optimization (SEO) and news publishing
- 3-5+ years of experience as a consultant or in a leadership position in a high-profile environment
- We are looking for someone with an established, far-reaching network within the news industry/journalism
- You will use your networking skills to reach, onboard, and sustain new customers, evaluate their needs, and improve our product
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills; the ability to understand and use data to better help our customers in their usage of the tool
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Open, friendly, and communicative personality
- Comfortable giving presentations and training across an organization
- English Speaker – special consideration is given to bilingual candidates who speak Spanish
- Bring your news SEO expertise and consulting experience to assist customers in building their news SEO strategy
- Support News Dashboard customers with excellent customer service
- Educate others about news SEO and the tool
- Contribute to business ideas around our software tool
- Actively seek new networking opportunities
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
- A highly collaborative and fast-paced environment with crazy-smart colleagues, where hierarchies don’t matter but passion and drive do
- Flexible working hours/working from home
- Support and work with some of the world’s most notable news publishers
- Attend major journalism and search marketing conferences with opportunities to speak
- Travel overseas to meet the European team, attend conferences, and meet Publishers
- Opportunities to advance within the company
- Healthcare allowance
- 401K with company match
If you’ve worked in the news industry and are looking for something new and unique, then we encourage you to apply.
If you’re interested in this position but your past experience doesn’t line up perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we want you to apply anyway!
Please send a resume and a brief cover letter (plus start date) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trisolute Software Corp. is dedicated to building a culturally diverse workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.