Join the News Dashboard team as an Account Manager30. November 2021
Newsrooms across the globe are in a hiring frenzy for search engine optimization experts. Join a growing software as a service company focused on providing SEO solutions to the world’s largest, and most notable news publishers. We’re looking for a Part-Time Account Manager to help further grow.
Trisolute Software Corp. Is a growing software company passionate about using the News Dashboard, an award-winning SEO tool, to give news publishers insight into their visibility in Google News and the Google SERPs (search engine results pages), helping lead to a successful SEO strategy.
PART-TIME ACCOUNT MANAGER
The Part-Time Account Manager position will provide remote support for new and existing customers during their use of the News Dashboard.
We’re looking for a candidate who is excited to help educate publishers about our unique analytics tool, helping increase their Google visibility and readership in the process.
Our customers include high-profile media partners in the Americas and Australia such as CNN, USA Today, The Washington Post, People.com, La Nacion and the Australian Broadcasting Corporation.
Salary is $30,000+ per year (DOE).
- Knowledge of, or willingness to learn, search engine optimization (SEO) and news publishing
- Open, friendly and communicative personality
- Comfortable giving presentations and trainings across an organization
- Located in Phoenix, Arizona, and Bilingual/Spanish are a plus!
- Support News Dashboard customers with excellent account management and customer service
- Educate others about news SEO and the tool
- Contribute to business ideas around our software tool
- Actively seek new sales opportunities
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
- A huge knowledge base, and experience in global business
- Flexible working hours/working from home
- Support and work with some of the world’s most notable news publishers
- Travel overseas to meet the European team, attend conferences, and meet publishers
- Opportunities to advance within the company
Please send resume and brief cover letter (plus start date) with Account Manager in the subject line, to firstname.lastname@example.org.