We’re hiring! Please check out and share the description below. You can also download the Expansion Manager U.S. job description as a PDF here.
At Trisolute Software Corp., we’re passionate about using the News Dashboard to reveal publishers’ Google News visibility, helping with analytical data, practical insights and SEO strategy to achieve online success.
We work with top-tier publishers using a unique and highly recognized tool: We’ve won the U.S., UK, German and MENA Search Awards several times.
With teams in the U.S. and Germany, we serve customers in 5 time zones and growing! Just a few of our current clients:
- The Independent
- Sydney Morning Herald
- Australian Broadcasting Corporation/abc.net.au
- Spiegel Online
- FAZ (Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung)
- Zeit Online
Expansion Manager U.S.
Permanent employee, full time | Phoenix, Arizona
Do you have experience in newsrooms and want to stay in the journalism industry but with a twist? Or maybe you’re an experienced salesperson with an adventurous streak, looking to branch out into a new field. Either way, we’re interested in YOU!
Come work at a growing global company that offers the chance to build your own team and shape your role, extensive opportunities to advance and travel to the home office in Germany.
We’re looking for an Expansion Manager to be fully responsible to expand our business in the United States. You should be excited to educate and support newsrooms with a great analytical tool, helping increase the visibility of their articles in Google and ultimately their readership. Salary is $55,000 per year plus sales commissions; negotiable DOE.
You will use your sales skills and excellent network in the news publishing industry to reach and on-board News Dashboard customers, learn about market demands from existing customers, identify growth potentials and continuously improve our product.
- 3-5+ years of experience as consultant or in a leadership position in a high-profile environment.
- Great understanding of marketing, tech and PR, as well as online journalism know-how.
- Ability to drive and manage multiple projects and campaigns simultaneously.
- Native English speaker – Spanish, German and other languages are a plus.
- An entrepreneurial mindset – you’re willing to take on full ownership of Trisolute Software’s footprint in the U.S. market.
- Gain a deep understanding of our value proposition and fuel customer success.
- Collaborate closely with our marketing team, building up buzz and excitement about our revolutionary product and work with publishers.
- Source, establish and evaluate strategic cooperation and partnerships.
- Oversee operations, legal and P&L – you’re a high-performing all-rounder and can take charge of all verticals!
- The sky is the limit with sales commissions! We’re looking to grow our U.S. business now.
- Some remote work possible.
- Extensive opportunities for travel, whether its to the main office, customers or relevant conferences and workshops.
- Grow your expertise and skills in online journalism, news publishing and SEO.
As INC Magazine says: “The next tech hub isn’t Austin or Denver: The next tech hub is Greater Phoenix.” Think way cheaper prices than Silicon Valley, and much more of the year to spend by the pool. Arizona has an unbelievable variety of landscapes, from the Grand Canyon to Monument Valley, and Phoenix offers a culinary and nightlife scene to crave.
Why should you apply
- A highly collaborative and fast-paced work environment with crazy-smart colleagues, where hierarchies don’t matter but passion and drive do.
- Great early-stage opportunity to be part of our success story, set up your own team and grow with us.
- Join a highly recognized international team of Google News SEO experts.
- Attend major journalism and search marketing conferences, with opportunities to speak.
- Travel overseas to meet the European team, attend conferences, meet publishers and broaden our horizons.
Do we have your attention? Let us know why you are the right candidate for this position! We are looking forward to receiving your resume and a brief cover letter (including your potential start date) at firstname.lastname@example.org.