We’re hiring! Please check out and share the description below. You can also download the Expansion Manager U.S. job description as a PDF here.
At Trisolute Software Corp., we’re passionate about using the News Dashboard to reveal publishers’ Google News visibility, helping with analytical data, practical insights and SEO strategy to achieve online success.
Expansion Manager U.S.
Permanent employee, full time | Phoenix, Arizona
As the Expansion Manager at Trisolute Software Corp., you will be fully responsible to expand our business in the United States. You will use your impressive skill set, smart personality and excellent network in the news publishing industry to reach and on-board News Dashboard customers, learn about market demands from existing customers, identify growth potentials and continuously improve our product.
- Organize Trisolute Software’s successful expansion in the U.S.
- Gain a deep understanding of our value proposition and fuel customer success.
- Collaborate closely with our marketing team, building up buzz and excitement about our revolutionary product and work with publishers.
- Source, establish and evaluate strategic cooperation and partnerships.
- Oversee operations, legal and P&L – you’re a high-performing all-rounder and can take charge of all verticals!
- 3-5+ years of experience as an entrepreneur, a consultant or in a leadership position in a high-profile environment.
- Existing network in both the digital space and the publishing industry.
- Proven entrepreneurial mind-set, and willing to take on full ownership of Trisolute Software’s footprint in the U.S. market.
- Great understanding in marketing, tech, PR, as well as online journalism know-how.
- Ability to drive and manage multiple projects and campaigns simultaneously.
- Native English speaker – Spanish, German and other languages are a plus.
What we offer
- A highly collaborative and fast-paced work environment with crazy-smart colleagues, where hierarchies don’t matter but passion and drive do.
- Work with top-tier publishers using a unique and highly recognized tool: We’ve won the U.S., UK, German and MENA Search Awards several times.
- Great early-stage opportunity to be part of our success story, set up your own team and grow with us.
- Join a highly recognized international team of Google News SEO experts.
- Attend major journalism and search marketing conferences, with opportunities to speak.
- Travel overseas to meet the European team, attend conferences, meet publishers and broaden our horizons.
Do we have your attention? Let us know why you are the right candidate for this position! We are looking forward to receiving your resume and a brief cover letter (including your potential start date).
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.